Jean-Michel Jarre - The Concerts In ChinaMusician: Jean-Michel Jarre
Album title: The Concerts In China
Size MP3 version: 1548 mb
Size APE version: 1511 mb
Label: Polydor – 2612 039
Type: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album
Date of released: 1982
Style: Synth-pop, Ambient
Rating ✫: 4.8
Format: FLAC VOX APE AC3 MP1 AAC TTA
Jean-Michel Jarre - The Concerts In China
Download Free links
- 1511 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1548 downloads at 22 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|B1||Fishing Junks At Sunset
Conductor – Huang FeiliMusical Assistance [Artistic Collaboration] – Mrs. Li Meng*, Mr. Wang Zhi*Orchestra [With] – The Peking Conservatoire Symphony Orchestra
|B2||Band In The Rain||1:21|
|C2||Magnetic Fields I||0:21|
|C3||Magnetic Fields III||3:50|
|C4||Magnetic Fields IV||10:37|
|D1||Night In Shanghai||7:01|
|D2||The Last Rumba||2:12|
|D3||Magnetic Fields II||6:16|
|D4||Souvenir Of China||3:59|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Disques Dreyfus
- Copyright (c) – Disques Dreyfus
- Mixed At – Studios Ferber
- Published By – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Published By – Intersong
- Marketed By – PolyGram TV Merchandising Division
- Composed By, Producer, Concept By [Concerts], Directed By [Concerts], Synthesizer [Fairlight, OBX A, Taurus, AKS, VCS 3, Electroharmonix Micro Synthesizer], MIDI Controller [Laser Harp], Organ [Eminent, Elka], Drum Machine [Lynn Drum], Mixed By – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Coordinator [Musical Instrument Coordinator], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Pierre Mourey
- Crew [Amplification], Lighting – Régiscène
- Crew [Freight Transport] – Etex
- Crew [Loudspeakers] – Bose
- Crew [Personnel Transport] – C.G.T.T.
- Design [Concerts] – Mark Fisher
- Design [Record Cover Designed By], Design [Stage Set Graphic Design] – Kate Hepburn
- Lighting [Design] – Gerald Lafosse
- Lighting [Laser Control] – Claude Lifante, Laservision
- Lighting [Laser Equipment] – Cohérent
- Lighting [Laser Technician] – Christian Queniart, Frank Vialle
- Lighting [Laser Writing] – Denis Carnus, MDB
- Lighting [Technician] – Philippe Leclercq
- Mixed By [Foldback Mixing] – Patrick Clerc
- Mixed By [Out-Front Mixing] – Michel Geiss, Philippe Latron
- Percussion [Electronic], Electronic Drums [Simmons Drums] – Roger Rizzitelli
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photograph By] – Red Saunders
- Photography By [Photographs In China By] – Marc Garanger
- Producer [Concerts] – Francis Dreyfus
- Recorded By – Patrick Auffour
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Rene Ameline*
- Set Designer [Tower Design] – Jonathan Park
- Synthesizer [Moog Liberation, Prophet 5, Korg Polyphonique, Kobol], Organ [Eminent] – Dominique Perrier
- Synthesizer [RSF, Yamaha CS 60, ARP 2600], Sequenced By [MDB Polysequencer], Drum Machine [Korg Rhythm Boxes] – Frederic Rousseau*
- Technician [Laser Harp Design] – Bernard Szajner
NotesRed labels issue released in gatefold sleeve with picture inner sleeves.
(P) Copyright 1982 Disques Dreyfus Paris.
Sound recording made by Disques Dreyfus Paris. First published in 1982 in France.
Marketed in Australasia by PolyGram TV Merchandising Division under exclusive licence.
This double album was recorded during five concerts which Jean-Michel Jarre presented in Peking and Shanghai. The concerts were the first performances of rock or contemporary music ever given in the People’s Republic of China.
Jean-Michel Jarre wrote several new compositions for this historic occasion, including: 'Night in Shanghai', 'Laser Harp', 'Arpegiator', 'Orient Express', 'Souvenir of China', and 'Fishing Junks at Sunset', which was performed and recorded with the Peking Conservatoire Symphony Orchestra.
We would like to thank the following people and organizations without whose help the presentation of these concerts in the People's Republic of China would not have been possible: the Commission for Chinese Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries, especially Mrs Li Paoqiu and Mr Vao Ling Han, the Company for Spectacles, Peking, especially Mr Tiao Ye, the Chinese Radio and Television Companies, the Cultural Commission for the Municipality of Shanghai, especially Mr Zhang Xiao Zhu, the Peking Conservatoire of Music, especially Mr Wu Zu Quiang, the Workers at the Capital Stadium, Peking, and the Shanghai Stadium, the Chinese Embassy in Paris, the interpreters in China, especially Mr Zhang, Miss Gong Huihia and Mr Vao, the Fench Embassy in China, especially M. Claude Martin, Ministre Conseiller, whose assistance was valuable.
We would like also to express our particular thanks to Marie Holtzman, Richard Arzt, Jean-Luc Cronel and Jean-Pierre Vincon.
Recorded during concerts performed on Peking and Shanghai in October 1981 on the Flight Mobile with the Saje Console.
Mixed on MCI equipment.
Released on Dreyfus Records, Paris ©℗ 1982.
℗ & © 1982 Disques Dreyfus
No clear identifier regarding the country of manufacturing (Australia or New Zealand).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (A Side Label of Record One): 2335 260/A
- Other (B Side Label of Record One): 2335 260/B
- Other (A Side Label of Record Two): 2335 261/A
- Other (B Side Label of Record Two): 2335 261/B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A Handwritten): 2335 260A CD
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B Handwritten): 2335 260B CD
- Matrix / Runout (Runout C Handwritten): 2335 261A CD
- Matrix / Runout (Runout D Handwritten): 2335 261B CD
|FDM 18110||Jean-Michel Jarre||Les Concerts En Chine (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 18110||France||1982|
|FDM 36144-4||Jean-Michel Jarre||Les Concerts En Chine 2 (Cass, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 36144-4||Canada||Unknown|
|824 749-2||Jean-Michel Jarre||Les Concerts En Chine (2xCD, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus||824 749-2||France||Unknown|
|FDM 36143-4||Jean-Michel Jarre||Les Concerts En Chine 1 (Cass, Album, RE)||Disques Dreyfus||FDM 36143-4||Canada||Unknown|
|3500 132||Jean-Michel Jarre||The Concerts In China (Cass, Album)||Polydor||3500 132||Scandinavia||1982|