Erik Friedlander & Mitch Epstein - American PowerMusician: Erik Friedlander
Album title: American Power
Size MP3 version: 1855 mb
Size APE version: 1673 mb
Label: Skipstone Records – #011
Type: Vinyl, LP, Limited Edition
Date of released: 23 Jan 2012
Style: Contemporary Jazz
Rating ✫: 3.8
Format: AUD RA ADX AU MP1 APE MMF
Erik Friedlander & Mitch Epstein - American Power
Download Free links
- 1673 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1855 downloads at 22 mb/s
|A1||With Speed [Electricity]||3:44|
|A2||Flowing, Grand [Water]||4:00|
|A3||Freely, With Forward Motion [Solar]||3:56|
|B1||Steady, Solemn [Crude]||5:27|
|B2||Lurching, Unstable [Fission]||2:16|
- Copyright (c) – Mitch Epstein
- Copyright (c) – Black River Productions, Ltd.
- Printed By – Prestone Printing Company
- Recorded At – Excello Recording
- Mastered At – Total Sonic Media
- Artwork – Mitch Epstein
- Cello – Erik Friedlander
- Design – Ryan Spencer, Takaaki Okada
- Edited By – Erik Friedlander
- Edited By [Performance] – Steve Hamilton, Susan Bell
- Liner Notes – Erik Friedlander, Mitch Epstein
- Mastered By – Steve Berson
- Music By – Erik Friedlander
- Performer – Erik Friedlander
- Photography [Scanning And Imaging] – Laumont Digital
- Photography By – Mitch Epstein
- Producer – Erik Friedlander
- Producer [Performance] – Olivier Koechlin, Ryan Spencer
- Transferred By – Steve Berson
- Written-By – Erik Friedlander
NotesLimited edition of 500 handnumbered copies on 180 gram pressed audiophile vinyl. Each record is signed by both artists. Features a two-sided, 24x36 inch poster including Mitch Epstein's photographs from the presentation as well as Erik Friedlander’s handwritten score and a free digital download of the music.
This collaboration was originally performed on July 7, 2011 by Erik Friedlander and Mitch Epstein at Les Rencontres d'Arles, France with the generous support of The Prix Pictet. With thanks to Stephen Barber, Michael Benson and François Hébel.
Equipment: Luis & Clark carbon-fiber cello, #348, Milton, MA USA; bow made by Louis Gillet, Paris, France, @1950. The music was recorded at 88.2 kHz, 24-bit using ProTools HD, but then transferred through analogue gear by Steve Berson during mastering and recaptured at 44.1/16bit.
Go to www.americanpowermusic.com to download a digital copy of this album.
Edited at ArconomX.
Back sleeve mentions the subtitle: ‘A collaboration with Mitch Epstein’.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout ((Run-out Side A)): APLP001
- Matrix / Runout ((Run-out Side B)): APLP001
- Barcode: 6 16892 01964 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP