Prodigy - The Fat Of The LandMusician: Prodigy
Album title: The Fat Of The Land
Size MP3 version: 1544 mb
Size APE version: 1315 mb
Label: Playground Music Scandinavia – XLCD 121, XL Recordings – XLCD 121
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 1997
Category: Electronic, Hip Hop
Style: Breakbeat, Big Beat
Rating ✫: 4.0
Format: RA WAV ADX ASF DTS MPC AC3
Genre: Electronic, Hip hop
Prodigy - The Fat Of The Land
Download Free links
- 1315 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1544 downloads at 22 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Smack My Bitch Up
Vocals [Additional] – Shahin Bada*Written-By – C. Miller*, K. Thornton*, L. Howlett*, M. Smith*, T. Randolph*
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith Flint, MaximWritten-By – Keith Flint, L. Howlett*, Maxim
Vocals – Kool KeithWritten-By – K. Thornton*, L. Howlett*
Written-By – L. Howlett*
Vocals – Keith FlintWritten-By – K. Flint*, Arran*, L. Howlett*, Skin
Vocals – MaximWritten-By – L. Howlett*
Vocals – Crispian MillsWritten-By – C. Mills*, L. Howlett*
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith FlintWritten-By – A. Dudley*, G. Lanagan*, J. Jeczalik*, K. Flint*, L. Howlett*, P. Morley*, T. Horn*
Written-By – L. Howlett*
|10||Fuel My Fire
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith FlintVocals [Additional] – SaffronWritten-By – Walsh*, D.J. Sparks*, James*, Knight*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Licensed From – XL Recordings
- Licensed To – Playground Music Scandinavia
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A265269
- Produced At – Earthbound Studios
- Mixed At – Earthbound Studios
- Published By – Vintertainment
- Published By – EMI Gold Horizon Music
- Published By – Northcott Music
- Published By – International Music Network
- Licensed From – Capitol Records
- Licensed From – Universal Music Special Markets, Inc.
- Licensed From – ZTT Records Ltd.
- Art Direction – Alex Jenkins, Liam Howlett
- Design – Alex Jenkins
- Photography By [Ant] – Terry Whittaker
- Photography By [Band, Train And Equipment] – Pat Pope
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Konrad Wothe, Silvestris
- Photography By [Inside Traycard] – Lou Smith
- Photography By [Live Shots] – Alex Scaglia, Christian Ammann, Pat Pope
- Photography By [Truck And Background] – Alex Jenkins
- Producer, Mixed By – L. Howlett*
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Neil McLellan (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 8)
Notes℗ XL-Recordings Ltd. 1997 © XL-Recordings Ltd. 1997
Vocals on 1, 2, 7 and 8 recorded at Strongroom.
"Fuel My Fire" originally performed by L7.
1. contains parts of "Give The Drummer Some" by Ultramagnetic M.C.'s from their album entitled "Critical Beatdown" used courtesy of Next Plateau Records.
4. excerpts from "Root Down" used under license from Capitol Records. Sample from "2-3 Break" by The B-Boys used courtesy of Vintertainment. Published by Vintertainment Enterprises (ASCAP). Sample from "Theme From S.W.A.T." by Barry Derorzan, used courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. under license from Universal Music Special Markets Inc.. Published by EMI Gold Horizon Music.
5. "Selling Jesus" by Skunk Anansie used courtesy of One Little Indian except USA courtesy of Sony Music Inc.
8. sample of Breeders "SOS" courtesy of 4AD/Elektra (by arrangement by Warner Special Products). "Close To The Edit" by Art Of Noise under licence from ZTT Records Ltd..
9. contains portion of "Horn Track" by Egyptian Empire/Tim Taylor courtesy of London Records and published by Northcott Music administered by International Music Network.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 01212 0
- Barcode (String): 634904012120
- Matrix / Runout: A265269-01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L572
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9712
|XLLP 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (2xLP, Album)||XL Recordings||XLLP 121||UK||1997|
|UDP-C 77211||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||UDP||UDP-C 77211||Italy||1997|
|none||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Prodigy)||none||Unknown|
|VR-0084||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Prodigy)||VR-0084||Unknown|
|6062-2||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (CD, Album)||Sum Records , Paradoxx Music||6062-2||Mexico||1997|