The Beatles - RevolverMusician: The Beatles
Album title: Revolver
Size MP3 version: 1647 mb
Size APE version: 1727 mb
Label: Parlophone – PMC 7009
Type: Vinyl, LP, Album, Mono
Date of released: 1966
Category: Rock, Pop
Style: Pop Rock, Pop Rock
Rating ✫: 3.7
Format: AC3 MP4 AAC WAV AA VOC VQF
Genre: Rock, Pop
The Beatles - Revolver
Download Free links
- 1727 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1647 downloads at 22 mb/s
|A3||I'm Only Sleeping|
|A4||Love You To|
|A5||Here, There And Everywhere|
|A7||She Said She Said|
|B1||Good Day Sunshine|
|B2||And Your Bird Can Sing|
|B3||For No One|
|B5||I Want To Tell You|
|B6||Got To Get You Into My Life|
|B7||Tomorrow Never Knows|
- Record Company – E.M.I. Records
- Record Company – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Pressed By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Northern Songs
- Printed By – Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd.
- Made By – Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd.
- Design [Cover Design] – Klaus Voormann
- Lead Vocals [Lead Singer] – George Harrison (tracks: A1, A4, B5), John Lennon (tracks: A3, A7, B2, B4, B7), Paul McCartney (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B3, B6), Ringo Starr (tracks: A6)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Robert Whitaker
- Producer – George Martin
- Written-By – Harrison* (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Lennon-McCartney (tracks: A2, A3, A5 to B4, B6, B7)
NotesBlack / yellow / silver Parlophone labels
Front laminated flip-back sleeve.
Sold in the UK to resale price conditions, see price lists
Made in Gt Britain
E. M . I . Records
(The Gramophone Company Ltd)
Hayes • Middlesex • England
Made and Printed in Great Britain
Printed and made by Ernest J. Day & Co, Ltd., London PMC 7009 PCS 7009
Second pressing, 1966 until 1969. The Second “standard” pressing of “Revolver” has the same labels as the first pressing, but other matrix numbers: Side A: XEX 605-2; Side B: XEX 606-2 (or -3).
This vinyl was pressed on the EMI on old machines press. IT’S NOT CBS PRESSING as many people think! THIS IS EMI PRESSING! To date only three Beatles albums have been found in this variation and they’re A Hard Day’s Night, Rubber Soul and Revolver.
Variation B. This variation has Times New Roman font. This label exhibits a new layout design most notably with side one having both “Taxman” and “Eleanor Rigby” on the first line. Yet it also displays the incorrect Dr. Robert spelling on side 2. The credits pattern of “Song (Composer)-Lead Singer” has also now switched to “Song-Lead Singer (Composer)”. This probably appeared in late 1966.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout stamped (variation 1)): XEX 605 - 2 GMH
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout stamped (variation 1)): XEX 606 - 2 3 TA
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout stamped (variation 2): RD0 XEX 605 - 2
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout stamped (variation 2)): C MP XEX 606 - 3
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label, in brackets): XEX.605
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label, in brackets): XEX.606
- Other (A or B-side label, embossed): K T (tax code)
- Rights Society: NCB
|PMC 7009||The Beatles||Revolver (LP, Album, Mono, Wit)||Parlophone||PMC 7009||UK||1966|
|8XT-2576, 8XT 2576||The Beatles||Revolver (8-Trk, Album, RE)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||8XT-2576, 8XT 2576||US||1970|
|AZCD1008||The Beatles||Revolver (CD, Album, Unofficial)||ООО "Азия Рекордз"||AZCD1008||Russia||2001|
|0946 3 82417 2 0||The Beatles||Revolver (CD, Album, Enh, RE, RM, Gat)||Apple Records, Parlophone||0946 3 82417 2 0||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|SGL-5039||The Beatles||Revolver (LP, Unofficial, Album, Red)||International Record||SGL-5039||Taiwan||Unknown|